About Sand Hill
Sand Hill Global Advisors is a growing private wealth management firm focused on helping clients lead financially independent and enriching lives through empowering long‐term planning and investment management. Based in Palo Alto for over 30 years, our setting in the heart of Silicon Valley allows us to stay connected and up‐to‐date on the evolving needs of local entrepreneurs, private families, and corporate executives.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Great benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) match
- Performance based bonus
- Your own cell phone stipend
- Transit pass and easy access to public transportation
- Tight‐knit and collaborative environment where your ideas are heard
- Casual Fridays and casual summers
- High visibility to management.
- Quarterly happy hours and annual holiday parties
- Client referral incentive program
- Amazing downtown Palo Alto location
- Full financial support in the pursuit of the CFP® or CFA
Sand Hill is looking for an extremely talented, passionate, and experienced person to join our operations team. The Operations Associate will be an essential member to ensure the firm runs efficiently and effectively. The right candidate brings creative thought and diverse experience from the financial services industry, from building visions to leading projects from concept to implementation. You are organized, efficient, and able to work autonomously across functions to maintain the highest quality of product and service. You know that great teamwork can make a difference in a growing environment and building a strong brand.
- Build your skills and grow your career. Opportunity to expand technology skills, earn professional designation(s), and learning to implement/integrate new technology software throughout the firm
- Run a tight ship. Execute flawless management of operating procedures. Define a timeline focused on regular and timely delivery; organize and analyze data; and manage and communicate risks. Create confidence and rapport with colleagues in execution timelines.
- Get involved. Collaborate on complex strategic planning opportunities such as upgrading firm software, implementing and sometimes creating new firm procedures, and working with various members within the firm on ad‐hoc projects.
- Keep people in the loop. Manage expectations for deliverable action items on client issues and internal projects. Manage communication and maintain a system of project tracking. Lead cross-functional teams with our business partners and vendors resulting in an exceptional day‐to‐day experience for
our internal members.
- Beneficial to have experience with portfolio performance, general understanding of the markets, accounting and/or mathematical concepts. Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Prior industry experience within a RIA, brokerage, family office, hedge fund, or venture capital firm.
- Prior experience portfolio management system (Orion, Advent, Tamarac, Portfolio Center, etc.).
- Experience or comfortable with new technology.