Sand Hill is looking for an extremely talented, passionate, and experienced person to join our client service team. The Senior Associate will be a primary team member for a group of Sand Hill’s high net worth families. The right candidate brings creative thought and diverse experience from the financial services industry, from building visions to leading projects from concept to implementation. You are organized, efficient, and work effectively across functions to maintain the highest quality of product and service. You know that great teamwork can make a difference in a growing environment and building a strong brand.
- Collaborate on a variety of complex strategic planning issues such as 10b5-1 selling plans, concentrated stock considerations, divorce transition, philanthropic and estate planning coordination, and insurance coverage.
- Interact with key client intermediaries including accountants and attorneys.
- Proactively maintain existing client relationships by anticipating client needs and delivering thoughtful and timely solutions.
- Execute and manage the new client on-boarding process.
- Provide portfolio analytical and marketing support for investment and overall relationship management.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university.
- 3+ years of experience with a RIA firm, brokerage, family office or venture capital firm.
- Personality mindset that thrives with autonomy combined with exceptional problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a forward looking approach to problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in the maintenance of client relationships.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Experience using performance reporting software, CRM, and/or financial planning software.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous 401(k) match and health, dental and vision insurance coverage.
- Cell phone stipend.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Hybrid office & home work environment with casual attire when not client facing
- Sand Hill encourages and offers substantial financial support in the pursuit of the CFP® or CFA designation.
- Monthly commuter benefit towards public transportation.
Sand Hill Global Advisors is a Wealth Management firm based in Palo Alto for almost 40 years. Our setting in the heart of Silicon Valley and exposure to the emerging needs of local entrepreneurs and corporate executives allows us to add value to our clients through customized long-term planning and investment management.